Shahid Khan is a graphic designer from India and our website address is www.shahidkhan.in
When using a contact form, we store that information in our online database and it is also sent to our email.
A cookie is a small file with information that your browser stores on your device. Information in this file is typically shared with the owner of the site in addition to potential partners and third parties to that business. The collection of this information may be used in the function of the site and/or to improve your experience.
To give you the best experience possible, we use the following types of cookies:
• Strictly Necessary: As a web application, we require certain necessary cookies to run our service.
• Preference: We use preference cookies to help us remember the way you like to use our service. Some cookies are used to personalise content and present you with a tailored experience. For example, location could be used to give you services and offers in your area.
• Analytics: We collect analytics about the types of people who visit our site to improve our service and product.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you sign up for our newsletter and opt-in to our email list, you will be on our list until you choose to unsubscribe which you are free to do at anytime.
When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our Shahid Khan store.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
• Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed.
• Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping.
• Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
• Send you information about your account and order
• Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
• Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
• Improve our store offerings
• Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for at least 5 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
• Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
• Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you.
We accept payments through PayPal & Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal & Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.